REMODEL YOUR SKIN NATURALLY WITH SKINPEN® PRECISION
What is SkinPen Precision?
SkinPen Precision is a leading skin remodeling device that creates temporary small microscopic channels in your skin. This simple procedure activates your body’s natural skin-healing power to increase collagen and elastin so your skin returns to a healthier looking and youthful appearance. Watch your skin look more youthful and rejuvenated with SkinPen Precision.
Benefits of SkinPen
- All natural: Jump-start your new collagen with no heat, no chemicals, or invasive injections. Get beautiful and more youthful-looking skin.
- Comfortable: Light numbing cream may be used to assure maximum comfort.
- Safe and Effective: Proven results from a treatment you can trust.*
- Quick-and-easy: Get back to your life quickly with little to no downtime.
- For all skin tones and types year round
What can Microneedling treat?
- Wrinkles and stretch marks – Do you want to improve the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles? What about your stretch marks?
- Acne & surgical scars – Do you want to get your self-confidence back by improving the appearance of unsightly scars?
- Hyper & hypopigmentation – Pigmentation conditions can be emotionally devastating for many sufferers. SkinPen Precision may be the ideal treatment to improve your skin’s appearance.
What is Collagen?
Collagen and elastin are the essential protein fibers in the skin that give it support and elasticity. As we age, those fibers break down leading to fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and large pores. Regenerating collagen and elastin can also help in getting a more youthful appearance overall. Collagen plays a key role in scars, such as those formed from acne or surgery. Improper signals in pigmentation lead to dyschromia (Hyper or hypopigmentation conditions). Skin remodeling can have an important role in the improved appearance of these conditions.
Is Microneedling Painful?
SkinPen® Precision is simple, comfortable, and effective for skin rejuvenation in as little as 30 minutes.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about microneedling with SkinPen, contact our office today!